Jailbreaking is the process that lets you access all the limited features within your iPhone that are of course awesome. You will be able to run third party apps which Apple has not chosen to distribute on its own. Before we discuss how to jailbreak an iPhone 6, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of the process:
- You get to unlock the network
- You can modify the system files
- You will able to install third party apps which are rejected by Apple
- You will be able to install any software for free
- You can customize your device
- It will facilitate Bluetooth transfer between not just iPhone devices, but other devices too
A big drawback of Jailbreak is that you lose your phone’s warranty. It may also impair the functionality of some applications.
How to perform the Jailbreak?
Now let’s take a look at how the jailbreak can be performed. Follow the given instructions step by step:
- Create backup of your device
- Turn off “Find My iPhone” and the Passcode. Also, enable the Airplane Mode before starting the process
- Plug your device to your computer and open iTunes (make sure you have the latest version of iTunes)
- Download Taig
- Close iTunes and open Taig and click Run as Administrator
- Click on the start button
- Now the jailbreak will begin. Once it is complete, you will get a notification
- After the process is over, your iOS device will reboot. You will see Cydia app on your phone’s home screen.
As you are done with the jailbreak, go back to the settings, disable the Airplane Mode, turn on “Find My iPhone” and disable the Passcode. See how easy the process was! Now you can install all the third party apps that you always wanted. You can customize your iPhone according to your preferences and make the most out of it.